Membership

Core Ventrilo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedimike
Officer

re: WOTLK crafted items

I am not sure exactly how spell power is going to work out but that tanking gear and 2h mace are insane.

Forum Image

Well I pretty much got hard

the add socket to gloves and bracers sounds very interesting. I wonder if we'll get to chose the color and such.

Mags/Trigorn

If I recall correctly, they're combining spell damage and healing into Spell Power, so now casters are gonna have to fight healers for gear, but healers will also be able to DPS without having to get another set of gear.

yay for more gear competition

Spell crit and melee crit rolled into one stat as well. Crazy cool for hybrid classes. Really increases the viabilaty of a enhance/ele shammie. On the bright side, getting and mantaining Offsets will be much easier. I assume this will cut down on the number of PvP sets that will be needed for hybrids as well. Also, it seems alot of plate wearers are getting spell power (or spell attack boost) from AP. So all the Warr, Pallies, and DKs will want the same gear.

On a side note, think back. Remember how insanely powerful all the BC talent changes and gear looked to us pre-BC? We were all like "O M G, that is incredable!". But it turned out we needed and now depend on all that stuff just to do what we were already doing.

Just think of what all this is going to do for my melee set.

Nikimi wrote:
Just think of what all this is going to do for my melee set.

Honestly, I was more worried about your new heal set.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: