Membership

Core Ventrilo

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jedimike
Officer

re: Off-raiding

I have been thinking about putting together some off day raiding for a little while specifically on the things we don't touch anymore. I am thinking Gruuls and Magtheridon. They should both be pushovers so maybe we could just pound them both out in 90 minute sessions on Wednesdays.

There are a few items that we could really benefit from seeing more of, ex Dragonspine, and I would really love to smash Gruuls face worse than ever.

Post if you may be interested. Should be easy going kills.

Alternatively I might start hosting Amani War-Bear runs instead or as well.

i would be very interested, but i won't be able to do anything till i get back from my TDY

corranhorn

I am definatley interested. I would really like to take my druid into gruuls and Mag. U got both my toons at your disposal

Im down for a fast ZA group, still a few things Id use

I am definitely up for some ZA runs - would love to get my hands on berserker's call Happy

really i'm pretty much up for anything anytime. especially if there will be punch and pie...
Jedimike
Officer

There is a requirement. The members of chest runs need to be able to hold their own very well. Anyone who has attempted to pull down 4 chests should be aware of the demand on the players and their characters. There is no reason we can't start pulling down bear mounts with the right groups.

As for the 25s we can bring whoever. They should be a breeze so the right mix of numbers and roles will be fine.

/want bear mount, that's an in for ZA and I'll go to the 25's if I'm needed, but I don't really want to do them, did too many of gruul's and mag's in my old guild. FYI, I'm kinda a noob at ZA, I've only gotten to hex lord once

Jedimike
Officer

We can probably combine it into the Sunday night ZA runs that were happening. I think either Corran or Nikmi was hosting them. I don't mind bringing new people in but we will probably need to do it slowly to ensure 4 chests.

I am thinking:

Tank/dps: Rick, Tarados, Kawa or Juid
Tank/healer: Dem, Urahna or Wohoo

Healer: Me, Corran
Healer: Wohoo, one of our fab priests

Warlock: Nikimi, Malarak
Mage: Lully, Shananigans
DPS: Mystiah, Epiales
DPS: Hunter - one of ours or I can fill the role if healers are filled
DPS: melee
DPS: melee

I'd love to do ZA. I just never knew which day it was on.

Jedimike
Officer

Probably Sunday. We can host multiple days a week though.

Now that I seem to be getting a social life I cant guaruntee Id be on, but i def need chests from ZA, and id be willing to mage tank or w/e if its a 25 man. Pretty much what Im saying is that Im down if Im on. If you let me know ahead of time that we have a timed ZA planned, I'll def be on (Ive done 2/4, close to 3/4 chests, so I can hold my own)

I'm game for some retro raids, I could use some options for getting that 2pc T4 bonus. Wednesdays are good for me ATM as well.

I am down on Bear runs

Gutter

I would definitely be down for ZA bear runs and I could bring my paladin to heal Gruuls I would like to pick up some tanking gears maybe a shield from Gruul.
Nikimi

The ZA runs weren't for chests, although the last time we went our rag-tag group managed to hit two timers. My purpose was to try and get our undergeared some stuff so that when they get subbed into Hyjal and BT, they can keep up. Anyhow, I can be down for some of that, as long as we're gearing the bench.

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: