Membership

Core Ventrilo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old_Man_Istvan

re: This means WAR!

Thats right, its ON. First a little backstory. For those of you who have played games with me in the RL, you know I hate one thing more than anything. I hopeless situation. I enjoy a sound defeat, a slugfest, whatever you have, but when your absolutely defenseless, and ANY action you take is irrelevant, I get peeved.

You may have noticed Brick fell of the PvP map, guess why? Yeah after running around on Istvan a lil and giggling at Brutal Pallys I realized the game was rigged and I was not built for it. Rather than be that one combination of actions that kinda worked if the setting and gear were there, I quietly removed myself from it. But.......... whats this? A turning of tide? I can accept getting beaten into the ground, even stunlocked. But to have my mana drained to 0 in seconds, pretty much shuts off my entire character and ends in defeat, ALWAYS...... but not anymore.

TL:DR

Basically, Im in. I want to PvP. And I want to approach it like I did back in the day cause honestly? To go in there and act like I know what the hell Im doing would be a lie. Months of rust and all new abilities have me a bit clueless to the ins and outs I'll need to know to not be another facerolling lolret.

I wanna do BGs, I wanna find out whats killing me and talk about why and ways to get around it. I want to be PREPARED! I wanna do what whiners DONT do and figure it all out, find the ways.

I wanna duel, BG, hell even arena (soon). So dont hesitate to give me a yell, more often than not, I'll jump in a BG with ya. I wanna PvP with our resident pros, get some advice and get me back to where I was.

We PvP, kicked everythings ass, we PvE, we made a remarkable run that even the best guilds can recognize as one helluva achievement. Now I wanna do a little bit of the former.

Folks,
Its Clobberin' Time

Send me tells if you want another in PvP! (will be on more after weekend!)

I'll hit ya up whenever I can. I got smashed with the nerf bat and you got bumped with the buff spoon so I'll drag you along to ret roll all the things I used to kill.
Might learn something too, ya never know
-Safo-

Sign me up! Lets kill some bitches!
Narthos

p.s. I don't know if I qualify as a resident "pro", since I only have 26k lifetime kills and my highest arena rating was 1900. I'm more decent-to-good than good-to-amazing.

but whatever.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Core Forum Index -> Cobra All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: