Membership

Core Ventrilo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old_Man_Istvan

re: My avatar finally works!

WOOHOO!!!!

Any know what the max file size is for these things? I had to render it like 8 times until it worked. Guild Launch doesnt seem to have that information available.
Censure

STRANGER!! I need an adult.

When are you coming back?? Also, what the hell have you been up to with your new supply of free time? If it's a popsikle stick ferris wheel then I forgive you.
Old_Man_Istvan

I dunno if I ever will be comin back man. Honestly? I REALLY dont like the directions the game is taking. My joy comes from sandboxing, and well, thats been pretty much eliminated from the game entirely. You dont really have to think about anything, TBH, they should just let you chose your character ala Diablo and be done with it, talents are only causing problems.

I need a new game, BADLY. I tried looking around, found myself playin more Fallout3 cause its like... the best game EVAR. I got back into Xbox live although not heavily, still, its pretty fun. But Ive also been putting alot of effort into actually learning how to cook. Been doing alot of reading (I'm on Alton Brown's second book now) and we've gone from just having whatever 3 days a week or so, to having a 3 piece dinner every night. Everything from steak to shrimp skewers to roasted peppers and sausage with pesto filled tortellini.. awwww yeah. I think Nikimi and Ash have been enjoying that ;)

In other news, I started working my way through some Blender (free 3D modeler) self taught stuff. I used to be a liscenced 3DSMax user and it all came back rather quickly. Ash was watching me last night as I was supposed to build a simple stick man out of cubes and ended up spending 2 hours building the perfect ass and thighs for my stick woman . Not sure exactly what I'm going to do when I get up to speed, but it will probably lead into some kind of independent game design.

Other than that? Gettin orginized, getting my life together. I'm pretty motivated right now and its a pretty good wave to be ridin'. I really miss the whole group alot and to some extent raiding. I dont miss gaming on a schedule. But never minded it when I was excited about progress and gains. But its no longer getting the tools I need to try my crazy idea, its just filling in the correct answers on my Blizzard worksheet. And I find that pretty lame.

I'll try to hop in vent more and at least stay in the loop, as for gaming, Im on Xboxlive sometimes as VGK1277, and I'll be trying both Champions Online and DC Universe, as well as Old Republic when they launch respectively. And of course, I'll be on the Diablo3 kick for what I imagine will be a long, and hand-crippling time. I intend to leave the game, not the guild. So I'm lookin forward to stompin out new ground in these future games. But unless I see some major changes in WoW, which I HIGHLY doubt, I dont see myself comin back.

P.S. Censure, did you see the last DC Universe vids? OMFG its like... a REAL action game, you punch guys out, they fall down and get back up like Final Fight or something. WANT.
Censure

Yeah I saw the vids. I really dig the art direction for DC Universe too. I need to dig up more E3 stuff about it. I think I just went tunnel vision on Old Republic and forgot about it honestly.

If I could be a Green Lantern that would own so much. Not THE Green Lantern, but like a rookie or something.

But yeah we can't all play forever I guess. Maybe you'll change your mind. It's still good to come up for air and check out other shit around you. I'm glad you're doing good. I miss the smell of your hair... I mean. Nothing!
Narthos

Brick, come play dota with us.

That is all.

WARRIORS FOREVER
-Safo-

Censure wrote:
Yeah I saw the vids. I really dig the art direction for DC Universe too. I need to dig up more E3 stuff about it. I think I just went tunnel vision on Old Republic and forgot about it honestly.

If I could be a Green Lantern that would own so much. Not THE Green Lantern, but like a rookie or something.

If you check out the E3 Demo they did, I think its on Gametrailers... its from a Villian Player persepective, you can watch Green Lantern GET HIS ASS PWNT! :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Core Forum Index -> Cobra All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: