Membership

Core Ventrilo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mystiah

re: For all you PVP Nerds, and anyone who likes a good story

Mike found this gem. It's pretty entertaining.

The Rise and Fall of PVP

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=18704858770&sid=1

deityshiva

Nice story, can't wait for the rest. :D

Thanks for posting that, I always enjoy reading about history related items and this was certainly well-written.

It would have been nice if it was written by someone who was actually good at pvp. In my experience, people who complain about duels, arena, etc, do so because they are not good at them. I have seen every class get gladiator every season. People complain about class viability because they are not good at playing their class.

I myself am ruthlessly dedicated to running premades and leading them to victory in the name of COBRA and of the Horde. I don't play BGs to HK whore; I play to win with my friends; in this pursuit, I share Trintiir's passion.

Beyond this I cannot grant much credence to the QQing of a WoW player who misses the days when winning in pvp did not actually require you to be good at pvp. PvP has become the last thing in WoW that is actually challenging and offers me any sense of accomplishment or thrill; shame on Trintiir for wanting to take that away from me.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: