Membership

Core Ventrilo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mclaine

re: GI....say it aint Joe.....

guys DO NOT go see GI Joe. If you loved the cartoon growing up, do not waste your time seeing the movie bc you will wish you could have that time back. Trust me, Mags hasnt a clue if he said it was alright. It was the worst movie i have ever seen. Battlefield Earth was better, maybe....they completely shit and pissed on our childhood yet again in this instalment of complete and utter garbage. Fuck the Mummy Franchise and what its director has done to a classic part of our childhood. Pirate the shit out of that movie. Tell ur friends tell ur coworkers. DO NOT go see this movie. If u want to see it steal it. but in all honesty if you have any respect for the classic GI Joe saga and story dont even waste ur time ripping a copy. bc it was complete dogshit. And i know the majority will agree, but those who dont agree "Crom will cast you out of Valhalla and laugh at you"

Mags/Trigorn

WTF! Why point me out! Other people said it was ok! I only watched the cartoon GI Joe a little bit, but I'm saying it was alright from a movie perspective, good graphics blah blah and all that.

Story wise, you're right, it sucked.

Forum Image

The Black Frito...

"No more limp-wrist bullshit!" -The Captain
"Zombies will haul ass at your face!" -The Captain
Droroq

Normally as a fan of something, Id want to be there opening night, but this is just silly.

I'll probably watch it this weekend, JUST to see Snake Eyes go ninja on some fools (id say SS also, but it looks like he doesn't wear a mask in the movie?), but its still sad that they couldn't do this movie the right way.

*EDIT: HAIL THE BLACK FRITO
Mclaine

Magnavox wrote:
but I'm saying it was alright from a movie perspective, good graphics blah blah and all that.

Even saying somthing like this is giving that movie entirely way too much. I believe the comparison to Tranformers 2 was that "GI Joe made Transformers 2 look like the Godfather" And that movie sucked. Seriously besides the story being all jacked, the acting was even worse. Robocop 3 was better....nuff said. Seriously anyone who says it is alright should ram their own head into a parked car. That is all.

**I want Video of you ramming ur head mags or I'll have you kicked from the guild***

Lully

You don't say Battlefield Earth is better than anything.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: