View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Gonza!

re: New Xpack Offical Web Page online!

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/

Nikimi

Forum Image

A+ for epic presentation, though I'm sure my account will have fallen into disuse by then if Blizz continues to make "Mexican-Birthday-Party-Style-Raid-Instances" that require merely a few small children and a blunt stick to burst the pinata bosses and collect the free epics.

Heinekenpwns wrote:
A+ for epic presentation, though I'm sure my account will have fallen into disuse by then if Blizz continues to make "Mexican-Birthday-Party-Style-Raid-Instances" that require merely a few small children and a blunt stick to burst the pinata bosses and collect the free epics.

Dude. Did you miss the part about "NEW BATTLE GROUNDS WITH RATED TEAM PLAY!!!!!???"

If so, watch the trailer again.

Gonza!

YESYESYES.

JUst got this from MMO champ: "Rated battlegrounds will be added to the game and should get you the same rewards as Arenas."

Narthos

they just announced they're removing AP, SP, armor pen, defense rating, block value, and mp5 from the game.

WARRIORS FOREVER
getemkitty

WTF!!!!!
THEY ARE TAKING MY MANA!!!!!!!!
i needs mana it makes me a caster, you fuckers call me a caster and take my manas!!! now im gonna have to learn this crap for my class.

sure blizz hunters complain you change our shit too much from patch to patch so we have to learn the class over too much, Blizz responce "i know lets take there mana away and turn them into fucking ranged rogues that will fuck them over"

getemkitty wrote:
WTF!!!!!
THEY ARE TAKING MY MANA!!!!!!!!
i needs mana it makes me a caster, you fuckers call me a caster and take my manas!!! now im gonna have to learn this crap for my class.

sure blizz hunters complain you change our shit too much from patch to patch so we have to learn the class over too much, Blizz responce "i know lets take there mana away and turn them into fucking ranged rogues that will fuck them over"

wait till u see mage changes, then ur gonna be glad u just got that .

this is becoming world of retard craft at a retardly fast pace ...
Old_Man_Istvan

I cant believe ima say this. At first my jaw dropped, then I laughed uncontrollably. But after reviewing the entire body of information available now from Blizzcon? I'm intrigued.

They are making MASSIVE changes to the game, its like thier really putting effort into keeping it alive. Think about it. Ok I'm an orc rogue. Not sure what Mastery is yet, but lets say I decide to stack Haste, then I reforge all my armor to shift more Mastery to Haste. They say haste now effects Energy/Runic power, so that might make a heavy energy spec like Mutilate rock.

Point is that choice would matter where it now currently doesnt. Massive talent tree revamping? That means they realize this shit aint workin . Those choices might actually matter too. And it wont be 1 way everyday.

I say well played Bliz, dont fuck it up ;)

Oh yeah.... and Rated BGs?

Your fucking right I'm doin em

COOOOOBBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Safo-

Too bad I'm the only one of you motherfuckers who saw it live and in person. It would have been nice to have some of you shitbags here to ohh and ahh over it with for abit. :P
Censure

It feels like they are already making a super easy game even EASIER. They are catering even more to the casual gamers which from a business standpoint makes total sense. I kinda hate it tho. I can dig the achievements and pets and shit, but when the raid content is a fucking joke and Almost Casual and Insidious is at the same place progression wise as us shit is bad. I get close to no satisfaction from killing bosses these days because of how fucking badly designed and implemented this shit is. It's a cakewalk and every piece is hands down an upgrade from my Ulduar gear which I worked pretty hard for.

I'm not so excited about most of these changes. And goblins can suck my dick. They are the perfect height for it.

No paladin Q and A yet, so maybe there's something salvageable. Big resounding meh from me tho. They just basically confirmed what we knew from mmochamp a long time ago. Stat redistribution is unnecessary. It's not complicated or confusing. Some dumb shit hunter is still gonna wear healing shaman gear and get epix out of an easy ass 5 man.
Casca554

Censure wrote:

I'm not so excited about most of these changes. And goblins can suck my dick. They are the perfect height for it.

Word to making the raids too easy. When that TOC or whatever the hell the abbreviation is can be completed in 1-2 hours and produce gear that massively trumps shit we spent tons of time in Ulduar for... meh, not so excited.

A little too catering too casuals as once you do that a few times... your group should have insane stats and be able to steam roll Ulduar and other content that they normally wouldn't have been able to complete. *fog horrrrn*

Vent was bumping last night.

"No more limp-wrist bullshit!" -The Captain
"Zombies will haul ass at your face!" -The Captain
Heinekenpwns

Gonza! wrote:
"Rated battlegrounds will be added to the game and should get you the same rewards as Arenas."

of course this is an awesome thing Gonza; there's only one problem: I was expecting to be able to participate in these rated BGs without paying for yet ANOTHER expansion and leveling ANOTHER 10 mindless levels and and spending countless hours re-gearing my ENTIRE gear set. I don't think I can justify the massive time investment for this one feature, even though I have been waiting for it with bated breath.

Heinekenpwns wrote:

ANOTHER 10 mindless levels

Level cap is only raised to 85

Naidira

Gonza! wrote:
Heinekenpwns wrote:

ANOTHER 10 mindless levels

Level cap is only raised to 85

And 80 to 85 was mentioned to feel like much bigger steps this time around. So...the numeric level is irrelevant, it's how much it'll take to really get there. :x

The gear will still probably change radically in five levels anyway.

I'm not in the ZOMG THIS SUCKS boat, but I'm not impressed or enthused in the slightest for the expansion.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Core Forum Index -> Cobra All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: